Thread: Hair Salon Environment

Hair Salon Environment

mummies, I'm in my early 3rd trimester period, currently working as hairstylist.

lately I feel like very fast get tiring, can't stand long, need to sit down & work. Always wearing mask when working, feeling*nausea every time if got customer doing hair perm or coloring, Digital Perm more worst, those perm & coloring lotion or*ingredients.

What can I do, cannot stop customer doing those services, somemore I'm just a worker only, luckily my lady boss very understanding

mummies, need your advice. TIA.

Before you read the tips below, try our brand new Carbon Footprint quiz, great to use in class or just for fun. Equally skip straight to our Carbon Footprint Calculator and find out how much CO2 you could save with you hair care routine.

Staff Training

Have monthly meetings to train your staff about consumption and all the benefits of becoming sustainable salon

Calculate your carbon footprint for as many activities as possible, and introduce individual plans and a salon plan with simple steps for reduction.

Ask your energy provider to conduct an energy audit of your salon and provide you with specific suggestions to conserve energy.

Use Renewable Energy

On average, you save 600g (21 oz.) of CO2 per KW of electricity consumed when you use renewable energy, as opposed to energy deriving from fossil fuels. Contact your local utility company for more information.

Monitor the salon climate control

Install a programmable thermostat and set to a comfortable temperature. For every degree you lower your heat in the 60-degree to 70-degree range, you’ll save up to 5% on heating costs

Turn down the thermostat just 4F / about 2C in the winter and up the same degrees in the summer to prevent the emission of nearly 1,100 pounds / 499 kilograms of carbon dioxide annually.

Install ceiling fans. Most ceiling fans use only as much power as a 100 watt light bulb. When used properly, ceiling fans can help save money on your utility bill in both the winter and summer months.

NHT lists hair transplant surgeons & clinics across Delhi at one place. You can choose best hair loss
    treatment & surgeon of you choice. NHT lets you compare from among several clinics and their pricing for hair transplant in Delhi.

That's really interesting to make experiments with your hair and different styles and. I like watching some films where actors use interesting clothing and hair style. it looks cool for me and for my friends too. I can say about https://whereweedlegal.com/choosing-...is-weed-legal/ There is a lot of interesting and useful information about it on this site.